How To Find Us
The Lake is situated in rural countryside, yet just 10 minutes south off junction 16 of the M4.
Upper Ham Farm
Royal Wootton Bassett
SAT NAVs take you within a few hundred meters from us, so please use the directions below too.
How to Find us by car
From Royal Wootton Bassett:
- Take Marlborough Road, B4041 out of Royal Wootton Bassett to Broad Town, Broad Hinton
- After leaving Royal Wootton Bassett, continue for a ¼ Kilometre, turn right off this road following signs for ‘Hilmarton’, ‘Clyffe Pypard’ & ‘Bushton’
- After 2 Kilometres, a sharp bend to the right, turn left here, signposted, to ‘Thornhill’ and ‘No Passing Places’ which don’t be alarmed, there are some
- Entrance is 500 meters along this single tracked country lane, pasted the white gate on your left hand side and horse yard too. Large farmhouse on right hand side, and as the road bends to the left, turn right over a large block paved entrance
- An electric gate in front of you will open when you drive towards it
- Please drive slowly along gravel track, turn left at crossroads to The Lake
- Leaving Wroughton on the A4361 to Avebury, after 4 Kilometers, turn right to Broad Hinton onto Yew Tree Lane
- Continue for 600 meters arrive at T junction, turn right onto B4041to Broad Town
- C.Continue for 4 Kilometers, down a steep hill and through Broad Town. Turn left, signposted for ‘Hilmarton’, ‘Clyffe Pypard’ & ‘Bushton.’ then follow step, 3, above
Any issues on the day, please call our office on 01793 731 068
You can drive through our entrance, where you will be met, by one of our staff to explain where you can turn around and or park up for the day.