Residential trips can be the highlight of a student’s school year. They are often the school events that we remember most vividly in years to come. They have massive potential for improving group dynamics. Needless to say, working with teachers outside of the classroom is a revelation for some youngsters!
H5 do everything possible to take the hard work and worry out of residential trips. We have years of experience in enthusing and managing young people, all our staff are fully trained, and the company ethos focuses on safety. We can deliver these in your school grounds, at our venue The Lake, or further afield.
“H5 Adventure have successfully delivered to Marlborough College’s Summer School for 14 years, offering outdoor activities to over 350 children & adults on a variety of courses. Their professionalism & maturity stands out by far. Nothing is ever too much trouble and their willingness to deliver & support is fundamental with the success each year.”
Director of Marlborough College Summer School
Types of residential experience
We offer a range of residential experiences according to your needs, including:
- Camping at your school. This is the ideal Residential for younger groups, ready for a first night away from home.
- 1 or 2 night Residentials at The Lake. For a more complete residential experience, parties can camp at our private 33 acre site in rural Wiltshire – a beautiful and safe rural environment with complete sole use of our venue.
- 1 to 4 night Residentials in The Brecon Beacons National Park. Managed by our experienced instructors, students can experience one of the most dramatic and best-loved National Parks in the UK.
“Thoroughly successful trip – thank you very much for your attention to detail! We couldn’t have asked for more”
C Lee, Ferndale Primary
What we offer
Past Residentials have included the following activities:
- Canoeing and rafting
- Climbing and abseiling
- Bushcraft (e.g. making fire & cooking)
- Survival and building shelters
Additional activities may be available, so please get in touch to talk about what might suit your particular group.